Monday, November 15, 2010

Attention Scrap Bloggers!

Have you ever wanted to write a blog post outside of scrapbooking or papercrafting? But feel like you can't on your scrap blog because it's... about scrapping!? Or... you don't feel like starting a new blog for those sorts of posts?

How about becoming a blogger/writer on a blog I have just started? I am looking for blog authors to write about the following:

  • Beauty & Style
  • Blogging & Internet
  • Entertainment
  • Food & Drink
  • Home & Garden
  • Military Life
  • Money & Finances
  • Parenting
No, authors are not restricted to writing in any one category.

At the end of each of your posts you will be credited with a short bio that you have written, which can include links to your other sites.

I am hoping in the future that this new blog will be profitable. However, with one person writing, there is very little content. I am hoping to make this a popular blog and when it becomes very popular (and it will... I have faith) and I start selling ads on the site, then I want to share those profits with you, the authors.

I am looking for several authors.

As an author you will also get your own @ourspinonit.com email address. You will need an email program to use it though.

Please visit: http://www.OurSpinonIt.com to see what it's about and please let me know if you are interested!!!


send email to penny @icouldbefake.com
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment