Monday, June 21, 2010

Debbie's Scrappin Corner featured today

Welcome to Debbie's Scrappin Corner today...what a fun place to visit. Now I know I am a little partial because Debbie is from my neck of the Midwest!
I am in love with her layouts she has right here, don't you think they are wonderful?
What do you think about this wonderful layout Debbie and her daughter made to frame? I think this is spectacular...again, who doesn't love the lighthouses in the USA?
Let me share one more layout that I just love here, so was I right or what?
I hope you stop over and visit Debbie's Scrappin Corner...I know you will enjoy poking around through her postings. How can I resist someone that loves to use a Cricut and Gypsy and lives near me?
Make sure you let her know we sent you.
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn..I love the post you put on here about my blog site with all my layouts...which I am pretty proud of I might add...but everyone loves to display there work. Again thank-you for taking the time to look at my post, I have become a follower- I like this idea to go check out others works of art/crativity. And by the way where do you live that is close by?

    ReplyDelete