Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you Been To Keke's ???

Kendra says:
I'm an unconventional and fully functioning scrap-aholic.
Kreate by KeKe button
Kreate By Ke Ke is my new choice today to share with everyone. Kendra is really new to blogging , and has only a few postings so far- but you will enjoy what she has posted already, check out this exciting layout here. I so want to scrap-lift this layout here.
 I love when woman take the time to scrap about themselves, something we all need to learn to do more of. I am so impressed with this layout. Kendra is extremely hooked up with many ways to follow or join her...she has the blinkie above,facebook here,and blogfrog here. Please stop over and check out Kreate By Ke Ke today, you will find so many helpful hints and ideas for scrapbooking, I know I enjoyed my visit. Make sure you let her know we sent you. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dawn -- thank you so much for featuring KeKe who is my daughter. I think she is spectacular and love the way she incorporates humor into her fun scrap booking suggestions. She was thrilled that you featured her.
    Sincerely, Jacque

    ReplyDelete