Monday, June 14, 2010

How About A Cropping Canuck ???

Is that a name that grabs your attention??? It sure did mine.
My newest find was someone that entered the challenge that penny and I are design Team members for- Sketches In Thyme.
Look at this adorable Valentine card she made, and here is an adorable bird card I really enjoyed.
How about these great cards she made for a friend that is a real estate agent.
I enjoyed my visit to the Cropping Canuck.She has a Gypsy and shares her projects also. I love using my Cricut but haven't gotten a Gypsy yet.
So stop by and let her know we sent you, I know you will find some inspiration.
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

4 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be featured on your site! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing us another super creative crafter!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed her too - based on the name! Congratulations on your mention Tracey!

    ReplyDelete