Saturday, June 12, 2010

My 2 Blessings

Have you been to visit Melissa yet at The no Land News ???
My 2 Blessings is a new blog I found...Melissa played along with the Sketches I Thyme Team that penny and I are both on.
Melissa was featured on One pretty Thing for this adorable, frugal bow holder. How cute is this?
You have to check out all these pages she completed when she went to a scrap away.
Now I know our blog is paper creations but I had to share this post here with adorable gingerbread houses.
I guess I am excited to share Melissa because she is a young mom that is very busy with her children, but finds time to do some crafts.
Don't we all need to take the time to create and sooth ourselves?
Please stop over and leave some love for Melissa, make sure you tell her we sent you.
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

1 comment: