Monday, June 7, 2010

Inki Pinkies!

I just HAVE to tell you about the absolutely NEWEST blog in scrappy blogland (and by newest I mean it went live this afternoon!)

It's called Inki Pinkies (great name right!?)

It is written by my very close friend Sherette. She is very new to blogland so please stop by and say hello! As of yet she has exactly one post, but I'm sure getting some new followers would be very encouraging to her!

I'm so excited!

PS. She is also a brand new Close to my Heart consultant!
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Penny. Just came back from seeing your friends new blog and layouts. I really enjoyed seeing her layouts and have become a follower so I can get to see some more of her work.

    ReplyDelete