Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Creative Wizard to Visit

Can you believe all these talented blogs we have been sharing?
I love finding new to me places and sharing them with more people. We would love to see some more comments to the lovely crafters we are featuring. Come on you know how much you love to read the comments.

Today I have a wizard's place to share, doesn't that intrique you?
Let me introduce you to Vicki from Wizard's Hangout. Let me tell you ,it is going to be magical and mystical!!!

How can I say that? Check out this link here, and how about this one , can you believe the talent?
I just had to share this picture with all of you because I just love it. Go check out the rest of the album.

Vicki is also a Close to My Heart consultant and I am sure she would love to help you if you have anything you would like to purchase. One of the best things is she sells kits and directions to make her creations. Now if you need a little inspiration, this is the place to go to.
Go check out Wizard's Hangout and leave her some comments, now don't forget to leave some love here also.
Don't forget, you can easily submit blogs using the submission form here. Or send an email to papercraftorium @gmail.com. We also welcome reader tips and tricks! Tutorials as well!
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment