Friday, May 14, 2010

Tutorials That are Informative

Dawn here again:
Yes I have to share one of the new blogs I follow.
Scrap Paper Scissors Academy   by Ashley  is really such a wonderful blog to follow.
Ashley is a Close to My Heart consultant the makes some beautiful creations.
I want to share her CTMH link so you can check out any special or in case you are looking to purchase.

Here is what drew me to her blog
I also love this mini album she shared. What beautiful papers she uses, and she is great about sharing her techniques.
Stop over and say hello to Ashley and let her know we sent you. I know she would love to read your comments or have you as a follower.
Don't forget, you can easily submit blogs using the submission form here. Or send an email to papercraftorium @gmail.com. We also welcome reader tips and tricks! Tutorials as well!
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment