Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Firenze Cards!

From South Africa, Firenze tells us about herself:
Since starting my blog 2007 I have added tons more fun creations to my blog. I now have followers and subscribers who motivate me to keep on creating and blogging, and I'm loving it more and more and trying to figure out how to make it my paying job! I am also trying to add more 'off the page' creations as well, and broadening my creating horizons.
From cards like this:
To beautiful exploding boxes like these... You also should stop and see this canvas!


There is a ton of creativity on this blog! So go check it out and tell her we sent you!!!


Don't forget, you can easily submit blogs using the submission form here. Or send an email to papercraftorium @gmail.com. We also welcome reader tips and tricks! Tutorials as well!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save us some time from all the blog searching we are doing and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE submit blogs that you think should be showcased! You can use the submission for using the link at the top of the page or send an email.  We really need your help!!!!!
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

4 comments:

  1. Wow she is really amazing, I just can't believe all these wonderful ladies we have found so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I LOVE those flowers!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is beautiful and love her blog, thanks so much for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my blog - it's so exciting to have new visitors and friends visit from afar, and to share the "stage" with so many wonderful crafters!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete