Monday, May 31, 2010

Handmade with Love

From her profile:
Hi,I am Ujjwal, a software engineer by profession but have deep interest in various types of art and crafts and I completely enjoy creating handmade things. So I thought of sharing some of my creations with you and what better way than blogging...so here I am....look out for some cute handmade things on this blog and don't forget to share your feedback...Thanks for visiting !!
Check out this wedding invitation:

I really love her vintage butterfly card here. And this froggy friends card is super cute! If you stop over you'll find she uses flowers alot in her card designs! Pop over and leave her a comment or two! And don't forget to tell her we sent you!

Don't forget, you can easily submit blogs using the submission form here. Or send an email to papercraftorium @gmail.com. We also welcome reader tips and tricks! Tutorials as well! 

While you're here... if you haven't already "Like" us on Facebook!
 
Share this on Facebook! Tweet This! Stumble This! Subscribe in a Reader!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that invitation is amazing. Another great choice Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for featuring my blog here Penny!!

    ReplyDelete